iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Universal Joint

Started by Woodboogah, July 03, 2013, 06:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodboogah

I have to replace the lower drive universal on a timberjack 230.  I am not sure the year, I think its an 84 by the serial number.  Not really sure if that matters or not.    I am looking for any info. or part number would be ideal.  I am also looking for a place locally that would have or can get besides Nash equipment.  Thanks for any and all info.!!
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

David-L

You can get them at a good  auto parts store. Take the old one out and they will measure it up and off you go. I will look to see if I saved any old boxes a repost in a little. Is it ever going to stop raining?

David L

In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

Woodboogah

Thank you, much appreciated.  It's been raining here with bad t-storms every day since last week it feels like.  I dont mind the rain, I actually prefer working in the rain over a hot sunny day.  Thunder and lightning is when I go home though.

thecfarm

David is right about measuring it. Start a note book with parts number for later on. Even if you sell it,it will help the next guy.
I am missing the sun too.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodboogah

I will do that!  save some frustration.  It's all back together now.  wish my truck went that easy.  Thanks again!

Thank You Sponsors!