iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Too much caffeine.

Started by Bibbyman, June 30, 2013, 06:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Chris Burchfield

But, I've only had one cup.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

schakey

I could watch you work all day. smiley_sun
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

drobertson

Had to go to youtube to watch it, he looks like the same fellow that use to run the 70 with his wife, might be mistaken on this, looks like he has done this a few times for sure,  it also looks like he re-zeros is blade a few times by touching off on the bolt, not sure the set works on this mill, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bibbyman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBZb3DHJ2g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here is ElectricAl after the caffeine has worn off. But be prepared as it's over an hour long.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

scully

neet ! Just don't think I would be into walking with a 50 ! Fast mill to be jogging with all day !
I bleed orange  .

JohnM

I've been told those electric motors were quiet but WOW! :o ;D

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Chuck White

Looks like Al is still a busy guy.  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!