iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Salad

Started by Magicman, June 27, 2013, 06:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I am a sucker for a good Green Salad, especially now that the tomatoes are really producing.   :)

And this one got a nice glob of chicken salad in the center.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

That just looks terrible. :) :) :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SwampDonkey

Needs some fresh dill weed, a jalapeno and a scallion.  ;)  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

What it got was eaten.   ;D

Since this has nothing to do with dieting or weight loss, I'll need to top it off later with a bowl of Buttered Pecan Ice Cream.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

I guess that's about all it really needed. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

At least we eat the same Salad Dressing.  smiley_thumbsup

Other than Maters...I love pickled Beets on my salad.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

The only way I would eat that would be with a nice rare steak,slab of cheese and nice homemade bread. And when I got done eating the meat,cheese and bread I would put the salad on the compost pile.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Axe Handle Hound

Looks a bit heavy for my preferences, but tasty for sure.  I just finished my own green salad, but I went with walnuts and smoked red salmon. 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on June 27, 2013, 09:33:37 PM
............ I would put the salad on the compost pile.

:D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on June 27, 2013, 10:12:39 PM
Quote from: thecfarm on June 27, 2013, 09:33:37 PM
............ I would put the salad on the compost pile.

:D
Don't worry David I'm sure he ate his grits for breakfast  :D

Magicman

Quote from: Axe Handle Hound on June 27, 2013, 09:52:23 PMI went with walnuts and smoked red salmon.
Sounds good.  I would have done that too.   food6

thecfarm

sandhills,I''m sure your sure is wrong.  :D     Both are too green for me.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

I like a good green salad, with: lettuce, onion, radish, cucumber, tomatoe, diced cheese, diced ham, with either French or Italian dressing!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sawguy21

That is good eatin'
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!