iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

100 days

Started by Jeff, April 29, 2004, 06:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Only 100 days until The Forestry Forum Pig Roast!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shopteacher

Wife says she won't go unless I take her dancing.  Don't think I'll be there. >:( :( :-[ :'(
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

OneWithWood

Teach,

Two things:

A night's dancing is a small price to pay for the piggy roast :)

You can always take old butch if you need company  ;)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Bro. Noble

I can't wait--------what I mean is I may be there before then,  even if it means hot dogs ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

shopteacher

Well Onewithwood I think I rather eat the A hole out of a dead skunk rather than go dancing.

Weekend_Sawyer

Will there be blue beers there?
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Swede

shopteacher

Be happy she wants You with her out dansing! Swedish women goes with another woman and don´t want her husband there...........  ::)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Haytrader

Teach,

There has to be more to the story on this lack of interest in dancing. Are you going to keep us in suspence?
We know you are good with your hands seein all the projects you have made. Are you tellin us yer feet aren't as handy as yer hands?

;)
Haytrader

Kevin_H.

QuoteI can't wait--------what I mean is I may be there before then,  even if it means hot dogs ;D

I dont think jeff eats hot dogs any more  ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

DanG

So, Teech.  How do you really feel about a night of dancing? ??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

shopteacher

Swede you got any of them Swedish women willing to go dancing with my wife send them on over.

DanG: I'd rather have hemorrhoids and a bard wire enema. :o

Kevin_H.

This is just a hunch here, but I dont think the teach likes to dance... :o
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

chet

Teach I'm with you! Although my two youngest sons are both getting married this summer, and da wife has informed me dat I will dance with my new daughter-in-laws.   :-/
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Swede

shopteacher;
No I will not! Some  women sometimes don´t find the way to  their own home.  >:(
Before I had seen so much I was out dancing 2 days a week. What´s so terrible with dancing?
How does it work on dancing over there? Do you dance with known and unknown?

Swede.

Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

shopteacher

Well Swede over here it's like this; Shopteacher don't dance with knowns, unknowns, males, females or other members of the mamal kingdom. :o  "Homey don't play that game"

Preston

Sorry to ask! But when is the pig roast and were at! It would be fun to meet some good old farts ;)
Preston

Furby

Stump Jumper

Chet

Boy do ya have yur hands full this summer.  With the weddins and all. 8) :o
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

chet

The first wedding is in 4 weeks. The second one is the 14th of Aug. The week before that is da piggy roast and the week before that is the Upper Peninsula Firefighters Tournament, our Dept. is hosting. Two weeks prior to the U.P. tournament is the county tournament, and I am in charge of that. This summer is gonna be a busy one.   ::)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Stan

Quoteshopteacher

Be happy she wants You with her out dansing! Swedish women goes with another woman and don´t want her husband there...........  ::)

Swede.

That happens here too, Swede, but it ain't the women that are doin' the dancin'.  ::)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Preston

Thanks Furby
Well to think about it! My wife and I will probably make it if everything goes right! Have to see how the summer goes
Preston

Thank You Sponsors!