iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trading up

Started by yarnammurt, June 21, 2013, 10:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarnammurt

I am trading in my Logmaster LM-15 for the big LM-2 with the 38hp cat 8). 
ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

Magicman

OK, where is da picture  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

LM-15,was that a manual mill,hp??
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yarnammurt

It had hyd station up,down ,and drive 30hp gas. Manual log turn and load. The LM-2 is all hyd, loader, turner,drive, computer set works,toe boards,front and back dogs,blade tenison the whole ten yards.They just put me on the build list should be ready in 90 days. The LM-15

ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

thecfarm

There!!!!!! That will get the job done and much faster and alot easier too. 90 days,that's 3 months.   :o  That's a long time to wait for a mill like that.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

You are much younger than I expected.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

scully

Never seen one of them befor . Looks nice !
I bleed orange  .

drobertson

I worked side by side with one of the logmasters back in 08' his had the 51 hp,  nice big machines,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!