iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I think I should explain ......Me

Started by scully, June 21, 2013, 06:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scully

I have'nt been on here very long at all but so far I realy love it here ! I spend allot of time over on the sawmill side because I was able to buy my dream mill last fall etc etc . First and foremost I am a ballbuster and have been accused of being a bit of a hick or as I prefer red neck . I started tree climbing back in the late 80's with my younger brother ,after a huge ice storm we had around here . He came to stay with me with all his climbing gear and before long I bought all my own stuff and we made a killin . This was great because I was layed off for over 4 months. I am now just days away from turning 52 and comeing off a stretch of be out of work 10 months after a 15 year run with the same company . Durring this time it has been tree work that has kept the wolves at bey ! So I have owned more than a few saws ,not all were noteable but as years have past I have always made sure I upgraded to better pro grade stuff . I am very uneasy about not haveing atleast a couple of high end saws around ! Therefore I always make sure I have what I feel are the best at the time . I am by no stretch a tech guy I know just enough to be dangerous ! I am passionate about running good saws ,the high pitch scream as they blast through a big log like a light saber just thrills me ! Chainsaws and conversation about them is my therapy if I had a bad day and I come home and hit the wood pile for a while or just take down some standing dead out in my woods I forget about the day in the world and it's all okay again . So yeh I may seem a bit sideways or whatever but I can say I have always loved the wood life ! As a side not my saw of choice for klimbing is my 5105 Dolmar Them little top handle tree hugger saws just aint gittin it with me .........
I bleed orange  .

Al_Smith

You don't have to explain a thing .We all have our little quirks and follys . If it's any consulation many of us have been through hard times too .Hang in there  ;)

Jemclimber

Quote from: scully on June 21, 2013, 06:14:30 PM
Them little top handle tree hugger saws just aint gittin it with me .........

Apparently you've never owned a 020 or ms200? ;D
lt15

Thank You Sponsors!