iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My fathers day gift from the wife.

Started by customsawyer, June 20, 2013, 01:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WmFritz

That is one special Dads Day gift... very nice.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Seaman

Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

justallan1

As said by someone else, easily the nicest thing I've seen on the computer in a long while.
Thank you very much.

Allan

KyTreeFarmer

Thanks for sharing your video. What a great gift, your wife's love is shining through!
Woodmizer LT15G
Belsaw from Sears & Roebucks
8N Ford
87 Kubota 2550 W/FEL

tjhammer

just kinda worms the heart sharing your family with the folks in the forum and all that beatiful wood going to a good use, good looking house thanks for sharing
   tj
hammer

cutterboy

What a nice father's day gift! What a wonderful lady you have! That put me in a good mood.
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

mad murdock

Incredible!  Is that song by your family as well?  The song was very moving, especially with the slide show! Thanks, what a sublime dad's day gift!!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Nomad

Lorraine has a very artistic and talented eye.  That was beautifully done!  Jake, you're a lucky man.   Thank both of you for sharing it with us.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

customsawyer

The song was performed by Joey and Rory. I first heard it here on the forum and shared it with the wife. She took off and did the rest.
Thanks again for all the reply's.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

You did not look too bad when you were young  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Lud

That was real nice...........you're a hard workin' lucky fella and that whole crew is lucky to have you. 

A real nice family that carries the load together.   That's what it's all about.   Thanks for sharing. 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

steamsawyer

That is most beautiful.

I love the song, it alone almost makes me cry, all in a good way though... Then when your wife put the slideshow to it... Well I just can't help myself....

You are a blessed man.

Alan
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

Po-Jo

mesquite buckeye

Livin' the dream. Thanks for sharing. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Left Coast Chris

Thanks so much for sharing.  Inspirational to say the least!  If the Lord is in it's always special.  No exception!
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Peder McElroy

rmack

A great gift... one that will become more valuable as time goes by. Congratulations.  :)
the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

LAZERDAN

Talk about nice surprises.  Your fathers day gift I see was made with love,thats obvious.  Ya know I was sittin here mindin my own buisness,  clicken thru the forum and  I hear an old familiar tune .  This ain't your average raido music, its talking family, wood, GOD   Then I says  "hey thats Joey Martin" of Rory and Joey show on RFD-Tv, kind of a old timein variety show. Well any way.  I got  NO video--- BUT I got 4 tickets to see Rory and Joey at thier Farm, Saturday afternoon for a concert in the barn.  It's called the Bib and Buckle concert .  If your there, I be the Guy wearin the Bib overalls and cowboy boots.  We'll be leavin friday morning for Pottsville Tenn.  Anybody near by?  I ain't never been that far south,  Hope it's not hot in the south  :D :D    Lazerdan

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: LAZERDAN on June 25, 2013, 02:07:38 PM
...  I ain't never been that far south,  Hope it's not hot in the south  :D :D    Lazerdan

Better watch out, if it's too damp you might just get bogged down in GRITS!

Herb

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

LAZERDAN

Well what I've heard you park in thier Hay field and the fence opens at 5.30 PM and Concert in the Barn is at 7:00 PM.  I never take the Freeway (Interstate) It drives the family Nuts!  I always stop at small town diners and yard sales, meet alot of nice people.  Sometimes littles towns are Gold.  Wait till they see the barge we are gonna cross the ohio river on.  24 hrs a dayit runs sometimes you gotta wait, when thiers no traffic.  We cross at Cave In Rock Kentucky.  A little worried about land between the lakes,  I've seen Deliverence     Yikes                 Lazerdan    PS This Saturday  June 30th

Thank You Sponsors!