iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Prayers for Dodgy

Started by Red Clay Hound, June 20, 2013, 09:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Clay Hound

Many of you know that Justin Tyson (Dodgy Loner on the Forum) is my son.  I don't think he has mentioned it on the forum, but he and his wife are expecting a baby boy.  A few months ago at one of their doctor's appointments they were informed that the baby has spina bifida.  As you can imagine, these past few months have been difficult for them as they worry about their unborn son and the unknowns that lie ahead.

Justin called me this morning and Casie has gone into labor.  They are headed to New Orleans this morning and hope to deliver sometime later today.  Because of his condition, the baby will need to have surgery almost immediately and will probably be in the hospital for at least a couple of weeks.

Both Justin and Casie need prayers for strength during this difficult time.  I know Justin considers many of you good friends and he comments frequently how the forum is like a big family.  If you are of a mind to, I hope you will take a moment sometime today and say a prayer for them.
2007 Wood-Mizer LT40 Super Hydraulic with 51 hp. Cat; 2007 Wood-Mizer EG200 Twin Blade Edger; Woodmaster 718 Molder/Planer; Stihl MS460 and MS362 Chainsaws; 2011 John Deere 5065 with JD 553 Loader

Andy White

RCH

Rest assured that Me and my wife will say prayers for Dodgy and his family. They will have a long and trying road ahead, but with Gods guidance and his extended family here, they will be ok. If anything else is needed, message me with info on my profile.    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

clww

Prayers sent, and will continue, for the whole family from our family.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mesquite buckeye

Our thoughts are with them. We pray for a good outcome.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Jeff

Absolutely. As odd as this may seem, Tammy and I consider Justin and Casie some of our extended kids. We follow them on facebook as friends and they mean a lot to us personally ands I know they do to the rest of the forum as well.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

My thoughts are with them.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

giant splinter

Will Do on the prayers and I hope all turns out well.
roll with it

Fla._Deadheader

Same here. Hope for the best and good luck to them.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Chuck White

Thoughts and prayers for all 3.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Warbird

You got it.  Let Dodgy know we're surrounding them with prayer and love. 

DanG

Prayers are up from here.  I'll be looking forward to a good report on the surgery results.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

beenthere

We are doing that right now.
Great to know that information ahead of time and have the Doctors lined up to handle it early.
Amazing what can be done in pediatrics these days.
Will keep the family, including the grand parents,  in our prayers.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Riggs

Thoughts and prayers for all.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Texas Ranger

Prayers from here, God's blessing on the little one.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doctorb

May all do very, very well. 
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

calw1izl

Our thoughts and prayers as well. With 4 boys and a young "princess", we know how challenging it can be.  We wish the best of outcome with the surgery.
Cal  W1IZL
Cook Saw HD3238, Case 584CK, Cats Claw Sharpener, Setter, way too many misc woodworking tools and equipment

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Shotgun

Prayers for the Tyson family.  We wish comfort for all involved. So sorry to learn of your challenge, Dodgy.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Our youngest grandson, Chance, has spina bifida. He is doing quite well at two years of age. He has had several surgeries and it has been tough on the family, especially on his parents.

But Chance is one of the greatest blessings I have ever seen in a child. He glows with the joy of living.

I hope and pray that everything goes well with the delivery and the surgery. Our thoughts and prayers are with them now and will be daily.

Herb

wwsjr

On our prayer list at home and at our church.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

lowpolyjoe

So very sorry to hear it.  Family will be in my thoughts. 

sandhills

Our prayers as well, may God bless them all.  Prayers for the grandparents and other family also.

dutchman

Thoughts and prayers for all.

WmFritz

All our Prayers for Dodgy and Family going to the top of our list. Thanks for the heads up Red Clay Hound.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

WH_Conley

My thoughts and are with them.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!