iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First walleye...

Started by purple otter, June 15, 2013, 01:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purple otter

Here's the first walleye I caught on my new boat ! Perfect eater,about 3 lbs ;D Hopefully lake Erie gives me many more this year.

Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

Jay C. White Cloud

"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I love Walleye although I haven't had any in years. Used to drift fish for them using a dixie spinner and worm.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

One of the best fish that I have ever eaten. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

Looks good enough to eat to me!  :)  Like the boat too  ;)

WmFritz

I like em on the grill with a dab of butter and lemon pepper seasoning.  musteat_1

Nice boat you picked up otter. I'm sure many more of Mr. Walleyes buddies will be taking their last ride in it for many summers.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

petefrom bearswamp

Nice boat! Nice fish!
I am going to a fairly good sized reservoir in the Adirondacks this week for walleye.
A goodly # of fish but difficult to get keepers of 15" plus.
No better eatin' than Walleye.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

WDH

They are among the best fresh water fish that I have ever had. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

drobertson

Happy for you otter, I'm sure this is just the start of the stringer for you,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

purple otter

Thanks all! Good luck this week Petefrombearswamp. I hope you limit out!
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

woodandtractors

Got my first taste of walleye last week at Red Power Round-Up in Lima,OH,last week. Some new "fair food"choices were fried walleye sandwiches and 1/4 pound fried german bologna sandwiches. I liked the walleye best-nice,mild,white fish.
Mike
Still plays with tractors-IH of course!

petefrom bearswamp

Purple otter
Had reasonable luck at Carry Falls res.
caught 28 Walleye, 9 keepers and a few perch.
About evenly divided between jigging and trolling dixie spinners.
My son, friend and i are heading back there on Friday.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

purple otter

I went out on lake Erie with my best friend (wife) this morning .The bigger fish were cooperating ;D. 7 fish between 3 and 7.5 lbs. She usually catches the biggest one but today it was my turn ;D

doctorb

A very nice day!  Way to go!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Ron Scott

~Ron

purple otter

I think my best catch is my fishing partner! ;D

Thank You Sponsors!