iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bama Collectors Box

Started by woody329, June 11, 2013, 11:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody329

Bama box special edition.

WDH

To a Georgia Bulldog, it looks better with the lid open  :D.

Nice!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

That is a nice piece.  Whatcha gonna put in it?  OK "collectables" but what?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woody329

Knives, coins, watches, lots of items.

Magicman

:)  That is one way to get you to admit what you carry in your pockets.    ;D  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Magicman on June 12, 2013, 08:20:16 AM
:)  That is one way to get you to admit what you carry in your pockets.    ;D  :D

But Magic, what's he gonna do with a box full of sawdust?

Herb

Magicman

You 'spose to wear an apron which in addition to keeping the sawdust out , it also keeps the Wife happy.

No sawdust in my pockets, but I do not have one of those cute boxes either.   :)

WDH

I wouldn't use the word "cute".  And I am not talking about boxes either  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!