iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IT'S HATCHET TIME!

Started by Jeff, June 11, 2013, 07:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

It would be a "tossing and turning" kinda night  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on June 15, 2013, 05:41:58 PM

Like a Sweet Gum board in the sun.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I'll bring my own hatchet to that party.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on June 15, 2013, 09:17:25 PM

That creates a perfect visual picture  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on June 15, 2013, 09:17:25 PM
Quote from: WDH on June 15, 2013, 05:41:58 PM

It would be Magical :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

Anyway, I will be on the road sawing and will not be able to watch this auction end.   :-\

Dodgy Loner

Hehehe. It's all coming together... ;D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Migal

8) Thank you John Neeman for your support and the  smiley_chop keep  smiley_smash hammering them out we like them  8) Happy Bidding to ale err all  :D
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Texas Ranger

Truly, the game is afoot.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doctorb

While I am happy to participate in the frenzied last moments of the hatchet auction Friday evening, I found out last night that my lovely wife, and I mean that, has made plans for us to attend a play in which one of our friends is starring that night.  As today is her birthday, and tomorrow is our anniversary, I don't think that I am in too a good position to argue.  So, we'll see!  Seems to me that I am gonna get the hatchet either way.  ;D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

beenthere

Just put in your top bid at your last moment, and we will see if it gets any respect (or argument)   ;D

What is the play?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on June 20, 2013, 11:29:35 AM
Seems to me that I am gonna get the hatchet either way.  ;D

:D :D

clww

Quote from: beenthere on June 20, 2013, 12:36:09 PM

What is the play?

"Sleepy Hollow" or "Lizzy Borden"? :D :D :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

doctorb

The play is called "Social Security".  My understanding is that it's very funny.  It will be even funnier if I can use my phone and win this hatchet while the play starts without getting "the look" from Jenny.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

thecfarm

Still at $401 to own it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Migal

Quote from: doctorb on June 21, 2013, 06:45:09 AM
The play is called "Social Security".  My understanding is that it's very funny.  It will be even funnier if I can use my phone and win this hatchet while the play starts without getting "the look" from Jenny.

;) What time does the play start Doctorb ?  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

beenthere

Quote from: Migal on June 21, 2013, 01:00:13 PM
Quote from: doctorb on June 21, 2013, 06:45:09 AM

;) What time does the play start Doctorb ?  8)

Maybe five minutes after the last bid...... 8)          "But, but honey, there was a long line at the men's room....." ;)
south central Wisconsin

Migal

:) I imagine someone just got a email  8)

Magicman

A matched pair would be nice.   :)

Jeff

Less than an hour left!  Who is it going to be? I have no idea!!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Migal

Quote from: Magicman on June 21, 2013, 06:07:27 PM
A matched pair would be nice.   :)
;) yes it would be!
Quote from: Jeff on June 21, 2013, 06:25:28 PM
Less than an hour left!  Who is it going to be? I have no idea!!
:) I have a hankering of a idea  :-X

doctorb

Best I can do.  Yours for the taking, guys!  I am off to the play!

Thank You Sponsors!