iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IT'S HATCHET TIME!

Started by Jeff, June 11, 2013, 07:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Migal.....your a good friend and thanks for helping me give them a show!  smiley_clapping

Was this for REAL money?  say_what

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

Jeff

Nope, you can send fake money. I have the paper mache' hatchet almost completed.  :)

That was exciting! Hopefully there was no alcohol involved.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Migal

Congratulation's
Thank you for being there and not just the auction you are a asset to this forum for sure. I might go to the pig roast, never been to MI though wonder if its cold in august  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Migal

Quote from: Jeff on June 21, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
Nope, you can send fake money. I have the paper mache' hatchet almost completed.  :)

Ill take the real one for my last bid in a heart beat!
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on June 21, 2013, 07:46:12 PM

No Sir Boss.....No alcohol here. I'm just excited about getting a pice of John's work and being able to show my love for the F.F.
But there was one time I thought about taking a drink!  :D :D :D :D

Jeff

Big thanks to you David, and to everyone that participated.  :)  Also a big thank you to Autine Tools for providing the tools for the auctions. They really did pay it forward! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I hope everyone realizes what all this means to the Forum.
But I don't think any of you will ever realize what this Hatchet means to my 11 year old Son.

Right now, I'm in tears.

Thanks Jeff!  smiley_thumbsup

Migal

Quote from: Jeff on June 21, 2013, 07:51:39 PM
Big thanks to you David, and to everyone that participated.  :)  Also a big thank you to Autine Tools for providing the tools for the auctions. They really did pay it forward! :)

Thanks Autine Tools

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on June 21, 2013, 07:56:10 PM
I hope everyone realizes what all this means to the Forum.
But I don't think any of you will ever realize what this Hatchet means to my 11 year old Son.

Right now, I'm in tears.

Thanks Jeff!  smiley_thumbsup
Was it his college fund?  :D

Warbird

Was busy here at work.  Sounds like I missed quite the show!  The bidding went high on this one pretty quick and I didn't get a bid in.  Is it impolite to ask what the winning bid was?  Regardless, well done and sincere thanks to all involved for supporting this place.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Migal on June 21, 2013, 07:58:51 PM

Was it his college fund?  :D

No, but it looks like he will be buying his own books!  :D

Migal

:) Well at least he don't have to go the school of hard knox and he has such a wonderful role model.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Migal on June 21, 2013, 08:08:52 PM
:) Well at least he don't have to go the school of hard knox and he has such a wonderful role model.

Thanks Buddy.

doctorb

IntermissioN at the play. Must have been great. Congrats David  well done
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WDH

Worked hard all day, ate a big supper, fell asleep on the couch, and look what happened  :).  DanG.  DanG. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

calw1izl

Congrats David !   8)   I know you will be pleased as punch to get the hatchet.  I was really over the top when I received the Ax and will put up some photos when I get the chance!

Cal   ;D
Cal  W1IZL
Cook Saw HD3238, Case 584CK, Cats Claw Sharpener, Setter, way too many misc woodworking tools and equipment

WDH

Now you can chop down all that broomsedge growing in your house  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandhills

Good job to everyone involved, you guys would've had to watch out though if I didn't need to put a new transmission in my pickup  :D :D.  Thanks to Jeff and Tammy, you've put a special group of people together here and there is a reason that people like Autine tools donate things like this, be proud, puff that skinny little chest out and smile at your accomplishments  ;D.  We all appreciate it!

JohnNeeman

Sadly I missed the ending of this auction, but it seems to have been fun!
I congratulate you, David, with the win! Wish the Hatchet to serve its best!

It's been a pleasure to have done something like this in order to pay it forward. And once more thank all of you for helping when I needed.

John

Texas Ranger

Well, crud, guess I will just have to keep my Norlund sharp.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: JohnNeeman on June 22, 2013, 12:04:33 PM

Sadly I missed the ending of this auction, but it seems to have been fun!
I congratulate you, David, with the win! Wish the Hatchet to serve its best!

It's been a pleasure to have done something like this in order to pay it forward. And once more thank all of you for helping when I needed.

John

Thanks a million John. But I tell ya....Its just hard NOT to bid on your work.
This Hatch means more than you know.
Let me catch my breath and we'll do it again sometime.  :D

God Bless ya John and the Forestry Forum.

David

beenthere

TR
Quoteguess I will just have to keep my Norlund sharp.

From the pic, it looks none too sharp.... ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Texas Ranger

BeenThere, they took sharp objects away from me.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!