iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pro fisherman Adrian Avena

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, June 10, 2013, 04:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Adrian posted this on his FB page today while pre fishing for an upcoming tournament.
I would have just cut the line.  :D A spinner bait is just not that important.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

doctorb

Can anybody identify what kind of snake that is?  I just cant tell from the pic.

Looks to me that it's caught on the trailer hook and not the spinnerbait hook.  Nice wire-cutting pliers would save you a spinnerbait as well as release the snake.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The more I look at it, I believe it is a trailer hook. I can see the main hook. Probably struck at the bait and the trailer picked him up.

WDH

Looks like a water moccasin.  They will bite you. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on June 10, 2013, 08:18:30 PM
Looks like a water moccasin.  They will bite you.

They will make the hair stand up on your neck.  :D

Banjo picker

I think its a copper headed rattle moccasin....  that's the worst kind.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

coxy

Quote from: Banjo picker on June 11, 2013, 05:11:53 PM
I think its a copper headed rattle moccasin....  that's the worst kind.  Banjo
I like that :D :D

drobertson

No bout a doubt it, moccasin for sure, and they are very aggressive,  not scared of too much, good time for a 410,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!