iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's Oficul!

Started by WeeksvilleWoodWorx, April 26, 2004, 06:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

I got my new LT40HD28G! 8) Actually had it delivered to my Brother's house in Auburn, AL April 12. Nathan (MGR) and Jimmy (Delivery/Demo) of WM Newnan, GA were great! Sawed up one pine tree at the demo then had to look at the mill until I could get home :-[ Now that I am back at home..... No time to surf, got boards to make ;D Not quite finished with the Isabel Logs, but I do have 2400 bf of bewtiful 1x6x10 cypress and about 3000 bf of pine 2xs. Them big old bolts holdin them rollers on the dawgs are easy targets :o Grazed em both after about a week, i'm lernin to be a little more careful now.

And the missus says? Guess I better get used to sawdust, Huh? :)
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

BBTom

Congrats on the new mill!!  
Tell the missus "YUP!!!"  Lots of saw dust.

Have fun and be safe, you will have those logs all made into lumber by summers end.

2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Fla._Deadheader

Good deal.  8) Sawin them logs is LOTS of fun.  ;D ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

OneWithWood

Congrats on acquiring an excellent mill.  Makin lumber is just about the funnest thing!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

shopteacher

My wife has come to hate saw dust. Go figure.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Left_Coast_Rich

WWW.  Congrats on your mill.  Just a word to the wise.. You now have another women  8) 8)in your life sooo you had better take the first one our to dinner more often... just to keep peace in the house and sawdust on the ground.  My first log had lots of steel in it  all from my own saw so good luck on a great mill.  Rich
I know more today than yesterday less than tomorrow.

Swede

My costomer took me to a restaurat for dinner today. I know the folks who have the place since 35 years.
I sad "hello" as always.
The dad in the family shouted: "HEY Tore, You´ve got cerebral haemorrhage!" and pointed in my shoulder.
I had some sawdust there............. :)

This morning the exhaust pipe blowed off! In the evening the engine do work as it´ve done. Think I have to take a look at a couple of filters and some screws tomorrow morning.

Everyone who has got a new mill is to congratulate! ;)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Thank You Sponsors!