iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grandpups! Riley has two passes in her starter hunter (they now have titles)

Started by drobertson, June 02, 2013, 09:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Real proud of my daughter and son-in-law, they have done well with there first try with retrievers, lots of patience as anyone would know, here is a shot from this week-ends' trials,  david

Tucker is ready, just not his time yet, he is 1//2 year old cheasie,  his time is coming too!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Onthesauk

John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

drobertson

Riley Passed! Started Hunter she is, the kids had a great week end, thanks for letting me share this,  david

She always looks like this, but I would bet a dollar to a dime, she is ready for more!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Now you gotta train her to keep her eyes open for the photos! :D

Congratulations to you both. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

drobertson

Riley passed her hunter certification,  Tucker passed his Started hunter, his is bigger than her now, hard to believe how fast they grow!  cant' wait to go out with them,   david

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

Great looking retriever's David.

We have a trainer near us that my wife wants to use for her new pup. Every Monday evening during the summer,  he has an informal training  session where anybody can come out and  work their dogs. My wife wanted to see what it was all about and talk to the trainer about our pup. So, last week we grabbed the lawn chairs and headed over.

We were amazed at the determination and enthusiasm all the dogs showed. One dog in particular stood out to me. He was a Chessie.  While most of the other dogs were very well behaved waiting their turn, this guy sat confidently next to his master watching. He was all business. I talked to the owner for a while and found out he was 8 years old. He made a half a dozen or so really long retrieves and didn't need a correction once. He also never seemed to tire out.

I think the time and patience that it takes to train a good dog says alot for the owners character. My guess is your daughter and SIL are very caring people.  The Badger State ribbons threw me for a minute and then I remembered your kids are Cheeseheads.   :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Thank You Sponsors!