iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where my focus must be.

Started by Jeff, June 02, 2013, 06:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Today it was quite cool and breezy out. Probably never got to 60°. Tammy and Stacy and I had to go to Midland to a graduation open house, and stopped by a Miejers store for Stacy to return something. While browsing in the store I happen to notice someone wearing a Hud-Son Forest Equipment denim jacket moving down an aisle, going away from me. I decided to hurry up and follow them, as I'd never encountered anyone locally with a Hud-Son jacket on, and wanted to invite them to the forum. It was a gal wearing the jacket, I could tell that.  When I got closer I learned just how observant I am, or at least what draws my attention.  The gal was Tammy. I had not noticed that she had a newer shorter haircut or even what she had been wearing up to that point where I noticed it was a Hud-son jacket Dan had sent us. :D

OOPS!  yikes_smiley
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WH_Conley

You better delete this post before she sees it. :D :D
Bill

Roxie

Hey, get her phone number.  You could cheat on your wife, with your wife.   :D
Say when

clww

Did you get to talk to her? :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Jeff

Quote from: clww on June 02, 2013, 07:29:21 PM
Did you get to talk to her? :D

Nah, I went on to the truck. :D

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Now that is funny right there I don't care who you are... :D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

Tom L

Quote from: Roxie on June 02, 2013, 07:00:22 PM
Hey, get her phone number.  You could cheat on your wife, with your wife.   :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jeff

Just to be clear, Tammy knows exactly that I was interested in the coat and the sawmill irregardless what gender was wearing it. She knows me all too well after all these years.  :)

crtreedude

Jeff, I fear for your sanity. Not because you would make such a mistake, but that you would admit it!  :o
So, how did I end up here anyway?

loggah

You better have her wear a Forestry Forum jacket from now on!!! might keep you out of trouble !! ;D ;D ;D
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Jeff

The trouble will really begin if I even try to tell her what jacket to wear. :D

loggah

Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Autocar

You would of been in the dog house for a while if you would have walked up to her and stuck your foot in your mouth  ;D.
Bill

Jeff

No concerns there. My intent was simply to find out about the jacket. I'm not the kind of guy that ever says things to other women that would be disconcerting to my wife.  :)

Warbird

Roxie

So, you don't think your wife would have clocked you if you had said, "Pardon me, I was wondering about your jacket."   :D

One of the reasons that I find this so amusing, is that years ago, I went from long hair to a short cut without warning Cowboy Bob.  When he walked into the kitchen that night, he grabbed me, told me he loved the hair, and he wanted to pretend he was cheating on me.   ::)
Say when

Magicman

Sounds like CB is a lucky guy.   ;D   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woodmills1

I like short hair,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D
or long hair.............
and sometimes jackets :P :embarassed: :-* :new_year: :new_year: :new_year: :snowball: :D :D :D :D :D :D
and I never say anything strange :) :)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!