iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chocolate covered bacon

Started by Raider Bill, May 31, 2013, 09:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Got this for my birthday, DELISH!

going to try it rolled up in pancakes tomorrow. 8)

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

Could, possibly, be only matched by chicken fried bacon.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Mooseherder

Looks about as good as chocolate covered jerky. :D

Raider Bill

It was good! Took a couple chews but once the flavors sorted themselves out DELISH!

clww

Good for your heart, I'm sure. ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well you know I just have to try this.  food6
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Is it all gone all ready????
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Not a flavor combination that you think would be good. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

okmulch

It is the salt, and sweet taste that go together! Sounds weird but tastes goooood.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

sandhills

My taste buds are still having a hard time wrapping their mind around this, guess I'll have to try it but never heard of it.  Where do you find it?

Raider Bill

Got it for my birthday. Was bought at a local deli/bakery.

drobertson

Must be something to it,  last night the wife and I were going to hit Sonic for some shakes, I asked my son if he wanted one, " peanutbutter bacon" please,  thanks!   got it, he said they were good, I also heard a few more being ordered while waiting for ours,   :-\ :-\   I reckon bacon goes with bout anything,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sawguy21

:D When kids we were always trying something different. We drank swamp water, a shot of every flavor in the soda dispenser in one cup. It was pretty bad but we thought we were cool. A peanut butter/bacon shake doesn't excite me though.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Burlkraft

When Beenthere and I used to eat lunch at The Rox we tried chocolate covered bacon there. It was awesome!

The other thing I have tried recently is peanut butter on a hamburger. That was very good.......
Why not just 1 pain free day?

sawguy21

Your taste buds are out of whack. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

sandhills

Thank You Sponsors!