iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northeast Forestry Expo

Started by Ed_K, April 25, 2004, 06:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed_K

Who's going to the expo? Where will we meet?
 I'll be going Fri, for sure  8).
 Hope to meet some of our Forestry Forum Folks  ;).

Ed K
Ed K

wiam

I will be there on Saturday

William

bull

Ed
 I'll be there on friday look for the " Pineo Forest Products" hat and or shirts..... see you there : Bull

bull

Ed are you going to drag Chuck along

Ed_K

He'll be coming if he can get fri night milking off  :D, if not we'll be down on sat too.
Ed K

Captain

Hey guys, see the other thread...Peterson Tent...noon each day...bring yer hat!!! :)

Captain

Russ

2004 NORTHEASTERN FOREST PRODUCTS EQUIPMENT EXPO
EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION
Springfield Mass.
Better Living Center
Young Building
Outdoor Area

TIMES: 4/30: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
5/1: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM

ADMISSION: Child (ages Under 16): Free
Adult: $7

DESCRIPTION: Exposition of equipment, supplies and services aimed at the logging, sawmilling, land clearing, landscaping and forest products industry. Over 200 exhibitors will meet with attendees in over 175,000 s.f. of exhibit space.
http://www.thebige.com/calendar/1517.html
http://www.nefpexpo.com
PROMOTER: Northeast Loggers Assn., Inc.
Joseph Phaneuf
(315) 369-3078

Pete J

Since we won't be able to have both Kevin and I leaving our booth at the same time. Please introduce yourselfs as FF members. Otherwise we'll try to have one of us at the Peterson booth for the Noon meeting.

We're going there to sell our tools but don't want to use the sales pitch on anyone. Stop by just to say hi.
Pete James
LogRite Tools

Rob

Hey fellas I'm hoping and trying to get there on Saturday early around 9 so I'll be ther when they open the gates.. So hopefully my truck will be fixed in time so I can get there I dont wanna miss meeting you guys and checking out the equipment.. If I cant there's always next year except I will have to go to Bangor  :-/ long ride.. Hope to see you all there

Rob

Ed_K

A few of us got to meet on Fri.

Hope more come on Sat.
 See you at noon at the Peterson tent.
Ed K

Pete J

I recognize those guys and I only have two words for them.

Tough Crowd!

See you tommorow!
Pete

Ed_K

Had to go back on Sat, heres one more Pict.

It was a great expo  8).
Ed K

Captain

I was pleased to have met MANY Forestry Forum folks at the Springfield show.  Here is another photo to add to the event list:

Pictured (from the left)

Chris Browne (HUSBAND of FF member "WIFE", brother-in-law of KiwiJake)
Alexander Johnson
George Welker
Captain (Craig Blake)

Thanks to one and all for the introductions, especially EdK and Jim Rogers for the other photos!!

(Ed still needs to send me his pix, and I hear Jim got some really compromising photos at the Peterson Tent)

Captain

Russ

Sorry I missed you guys, guess I had the wrong time. Got to meet the captain, I love to watch the chips fly off that Peterson mill . Thank you to //www.cambiuminc.com for the chain saw !!
Never won anything that I could  really use before.

Thank You Sponsors!