iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I think winter has officially started.

Started by Ianab, May 28, 2013, 12:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Snow isn't settling at the house yet, but a couple of miles up the road it sure is.

Snow is a bit of a novelty away from the mountain, so I took Lara on a detour in the way home from school.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

WildDog

Looks cold enough to call an early winter.  No snow here yet, some heavy frosts with temps down to -8 deg C
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Magicman

:D  Thanks for the reminder that it really is an upside down world.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

celliott

This past weekend is supposed to be the "unofficial start of summer" here in the states. Well, guess what happened in Vermont and Northern New York?
:snowman: lots of snow.... Some of the high peaks in the Adirondacks got 30" of snow.
I've always thought of Memorial day weekend as the first big sunburn weekend. Not this year!
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ianab

When I was a lad we had to scooter to school in the snow, bare foot, and it was uphill both ways....

There was more snow overnight, not heavy, but a solid dusting though the town. Been a sunny day, but it's still on the ground in the shade. Looks like a good frost tonight...

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Sixacresand

Enjoy your Winter.  I will be under the AC for next few months.  :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

sawguy21

We are supposed to get sun and 20C next week. Bring it ON!!! I enjoyed winter with Saturday morning pick up hockey, snowmobiling and just tramping through the bush but now I can do without it.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

mesquite buckeye

Seems to me you southerners have got it all backwards. ;D

We are about to melt here.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Thank You Sponsors!