iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Table Saw Died

Started by Magicman, May 25, 2013, 07:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

The motor on my old portable table saw kept quitting (brushes) and it was almost impossible to keep square, so the simple thing to do was to drive a new one under it.  Since we only have a Home Depot within reasonable driving distance, I was a captive audience I guess.  I loved the Ridgid, but this was the best that I could afford.

I have been pleased with it's accuracy and smoothness.  The right side and back extends out for lumber support.

And it folds up for easy transport and storage in seconds.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on May 25, 2013, 07:25:06 PM
  I loved the Ridgid, but this was the best that I could afford.

Did Benjamin and hi$ buddie$ not go with you?  ;D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Yup, and most of them wanted to stay with me.   ;D    :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dan_Shade

seeing that makes me glad I have a cabinet saw at my disposal   :)
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on May 25, 2013, 08:16:12 PM
Yup, and most of them wanted to stay with me.   ;D    :D

Good answer Magic.....cause I know exactly whats you mean.  :D That not a bad table saw. Its should serve you well.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

SAWMILL BUDDY

I've had that same saw for about a year now.not a thing wrong with it. I think you'll like.

thecfarm

Table saw died? Too much Cabin addition???  I looked at that one too. Still looking.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

hillbillyhogs

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on May 25, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
Quote from: Magicman on May 25, 2013, 07:25:06 PM
  I loved the Ridgid, but this was the best that I could afford.

Did Benjamin and hi$ buddie$ not go with you?  ;D
:D This crossed my mind as well!!!

Thank You Sponsors!