iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tomorrow's Butt

Started by Magicman, May 25, 2013, 06:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I spent the day working on the Cabin today and when I got home look what was on our kitchen counter.  My
friend Jerry must have had his smoker going today, because he left us a Boston Butt. 

Whenever I can, I alert him when I am sawing Red Oak.  Oak slabs work well in his smoker.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ancjr

Looks delicious! 

Hickory is my favorite for pork, Oak for beef and small amounts of Mesquite on the grill. 

I had an offer from a stave mill for free cull staves... I go to pick them up and it was more than enough to completely fill the bed of my F150, neatly stacked!

WDH

I would be cutting a whack of oak slabs for Jerry  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Don't be spoiling that nice ham with grits.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

limbrat

That butt looks like you tried to pull the bone out it would fall into pieces.
ben

Sonofman

You need to compliment that Butt with some Grits!
Located due west of Due West.

D L Bahler

So wait, tomorrow's butt as in, today you'll eat this butt and tomorrow it will be your butt?   :-\

Magicman

:D  Since this was a Boston Butt, which is actually shoulder, now I am wondering where did it actually go.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

My guess would be your belly  ;)

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Jerry's meats are always wonderful, and I never know what he will bring next.  It could be a turkey, ribs, brisket or another BB.  They are all welcomed......and eaten.   food6

Thank You Sponsors!