Norwood's Annual Sawmilling Open House and Cook-Out

Started by Mike@Norwood, May 23, 2013, 07:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike@Norwood

Saturday, June 15, 2013
10:00am until 5:00pm

252 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, New York 14225

Norwood's Annual Sawmilling Open House and Cook-Out will be held on June 15th at our warehouse in Buffalo, NY.

Interested in seeing the new power & hydraulic features for the LumberMate Pro HD36 sawmill, or any of the new features for the LumberMate LM29? Here's your chance.

R.S.V.P. – It sure would help us plan how much food we need if you let us know if you can attend. If you can make it, could you please call our Buffalo office at 716-681-1648.

For more info please visit http://www.norwoodsawmills.com/sites/norwood/files/Norwood-OpenHouse-june15_2013.pdf

thecfarm

A little too far for me to go for a burger.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mike@Norwood

what if I throw in some good side salads to sweeten the deal?  :D

Jeff

I was looking, it's not really all that far for me if I came via Canada.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mike@Norwood

dboyt

I'll be there.  Jeff, I'd look forward to meeting you.  Hope you can make it!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Jeff

As much as I would like to come, it's not in the cards. We had several things we were going to try to do this early summer, but things got rearranged for us due to Tammy having to drive summer school, and also, take over the duties of watching the foster kids ( aged 3 to 11) several times a week that live behind us. My Daughter and Tammy were the only other ones licensed to fill in for the foster parents, who also work, and my daughter has moved to Cadillac. So, we are committed to staying close to home for the foreseeable future. :-\ 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

martyinmi

Yourself, your daughter, and your lovely bride have exceeded hero status in my book Jeff! smiley_clapping

I'm soo proud to call you folks friends!! 8)
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

dboyt

Jeff, sounds like you're keeping pretty busy these days.  Keep up the good work.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch