iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lost my Mom this morning

Started by Chuck White, May 20, 2013, 08:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

Our thoughts and prayers are also with all of your family Chuck, very sorry to hear this.

Sonofman

Sorry for your loss, Chuck. I lost my mom in June of 06, that is when her body died. She had memory loss for several years before that, and the first time I went home to visit and she did not know who I was is when I considered that she died.

I have not decided if it is easier to take when you know what is comming or when it happens suddenly. My good friends across the road have their youngest daughter, husband and 2 boys, ages 11 and 8 living on the back side of their property. The husband came home from work 2 weeks ago and she (the daughter) was cold on their bed. They did an autopsy but just to make sure there was no foul play. She has had a lot of health problems all her life, but at 34, it was quite a shock to all of us.

My mom, like yours, is now with my dad and brother, both of whom proceeded her to the other side.
Located due west of Due West.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Chuck

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  Condolences to you and to your family
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Chuck White

Mom was laid to rest this afternoon and she is at peace, and in the house of the Lord now!

She is with Dad and two of my brothers!

She'll be sorely missed, but it will get easier on those of us left behind as time goes bye!

Thank you all for your kind words!

Chuck & Sheila
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

clww

Great to hear that your Mother is now resting most peacefully.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Ron Scott

You have our sympathy in the loss of your mother.
~Ron

justallan1

I am very sorry for your loss, Chuck. Please know that she is in a better place.

Allan

Sixacresand

You and your family will be our prayers. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!