Fla._Deadheader

AND, it won't vibarate off the roof  ;D ;D ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

shopteacher

Gee, for the tight in the pocketbook person a scrub brush on a long handle would do.  Need more power push harder, need more pressure put Wildflower behind you with a big stick. :D :D

Jeff: Need more pressure!
Wildflower: WAP, WAP pressures on.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Patty

Now there is a mental picture!  :D :D :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

One guy with the paddle and the other with the brush hmmm  :D ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

pappy

Tome,

I've seen the results after using "Wood ReNew tm" from
http://www.permachink.com/ and only one word describes it AMAZING.  What they claim is the truth!!!

QuoteWood ReNew is a biodegradable, non-toxic, percarbonate-based wood cleaner that brightens grayed and weathered wood.

Wet down the surface you intend to treat, then mix the concentrate with water, stir and spray on. Wood ReNew will begin to fizz and foam immediately, as it eats away dirt and grime. In about ten minutes, scrub the wood with a medium-bristle brush and rinse off.

To rinse my friend used his pressure washer and his log home came out looking almost brand new.   8)

When you get to their page click on the "Restoration" link you'll get a lot more info.

pappy
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

ADfields

My cheep little electric is 4gpm @ 3000psi and works fine for me, well great. ;)   I would have never believed it till a Friend came over with his and cleaned my deck.  It worked near as good as the $3000 steam cleaner I used to have at the tow company did with the burner turned off, that was 6 gpm @ 5000psi.
Andy

ElectricAl

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

SwampDonkey

ElectricAl

You do your washin inside? Looks like a nice pump. Is your water tank mounted on brackets on the wall? That's the way it was setup at my father's packing shed, only with taps and a shutoff valve on the spud washer.

Nice pic of the shop ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

GAV64

SOMEONE SAID IN AN EARLIER POST THAT GPM IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS PSI. THIS IS HOW IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME. "IF YOUR DOG DOES HIS BUSINESS ON YOUR DECK ARE YOU GOING TO USE  A CUP OF WATER OR A 5 GALLON PAIL, IF YOU ARE SMART YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE 5 GALLON PAIL AND BE DONE WITH IT" 4GPM AND 2500 PSI IS WHAT I HAVE, IT IS AN OLDER BELT DRIVEN MODEL, SIMPSON WITH A 11HP BRIGGS. YOU CAN GET BY WITH 1/2 THE HP DUR TO DIRECT DRIVEN PUMPS AND THE $ HAS COME WAY DOWN. HOLD OFF, SAVE A LITTLE, SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND BUY IT ONCE. I SOMEHOW HAVE TO KEEP LEARNING THAT LESSON. GLENN.

ElectricAl

SwampDonkey,

We have concrete in front of the sawshop. Most of the washing is done out there. We will touch up spots inside, but really limit the water inside.

We have a well for water. The right line is a 3/4" cold supply and the left is 1/2" softened hot water for Linda's car and the JD skidsteer ;D

I drive it and Linda washes it ;)

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Haytrader

Al,

She does the washin and you build the goat gates.
Sounds fair to me.

;)

Oh, after seein the skidsteer..........
What did the plow say to the tractor?

::)
Haytrader

Bigdogpc

My old pressure washer (about 10 yo) has an 11hp Briggs, too small tires, clunky and awkward to drag around with hoses attached and in general is a pain in the backside.  Starts 3rd pull everytime, cleans anything I have wanted to clean, cost too much when I bought it and I've been happy with it ever since.  IF ya don't need that much cleaning power, save yurself a lot of money and backache, go 'lectric.

ElectricAl

Haytrader,

I don't remember what the plow said to the tractor. :-/

1986 is the last time I pulled a plow ::)

SwampDonkey

Nice shop, and a woman willin to help out.

Couldn't ask for more.   :)

Haytrader

Al,

The plow said...........

Pull me closer John Deere.

;)
Haytrader

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

ElectricAl

SwampDonkey

The little yeller feller is a kickin up his heals now ;)

Thank You Sponsors!