Bangor Show

Started by Tam-i-am, May 19, 2013, 03:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Just got back from Bangor.
The show was a little quieter than I would have liked but that wasn't such a bad thing because it gave me some time
to talk to some FF members, watch Alissa from Axewomen chop, video my next up and coming star, Loyce and get my picture taken with a Pink Feller Buncher.  (and people thought I was crazy for having a pink cant hook)

As I am not the best with names I won't try and tell you who everyone is.  Hopefully, they will post.  This is Friday's group.

On Saturday, one member joined Kevin, Loyce and Alissa for a picture.

And I couldn't resist a picture with a pink machine.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

In front sitting left to right,thecfarm,Randy,Jim Rogers.
Second row,kevin,JohnM,billm,
Third row,deastman,Tamiam
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

I showed up Sunday to get that arch, where were you guys??!! ??? :o >:(  Whole place seemed a bit quieter come to think of it...strange... ??? ::)

;) ;D :D

It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names.

JM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Tam-i-am

Sorry we had to go they kicked us out - something about axes and too many people in the booth. :D

Don't worry John will be in Maine later this summer - we'll just swing by.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

JohnM

Quote from: Tamiam on May 22, 2013, 08:19:33 AM
Don't worry John will be in Maine later this summer - we'll just swing by.

Umm...I think I'm away that day.  DanG-it! ::) ;) :D

Heading back to Milo?  BTW the folks I knew from Milo were the Smolenak's, sound familar?  Dad was our shop teacher at Hampden Academy and I graduated with his son.
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

bandmiller2

It would take real guts for a guy to show up in the woods with a pink F/B.If a girl ran it she wouldn't be bothered with muddy man tracks in the cab. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece