iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not bad when it didn't cost anything but about a half day's work!

Started by MSSawmill, May 13, 2013, 05:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSSawmill

My uncle is looking to build a shop on some land he just moved to and needed about 12 trees, (4 dead and rotten), knocked down and moved. He knew we had the mill, so he told me I could have them if I cut them down and cleaned up the tops for him. Dad and I went over Saturday morning and had the logs back home by late afternoon.

All of it is yellow pine. 17 logs total, ranging from 8' - 18', and I'm pretty sure nothing is smaller than 14" diameter. Now we just have to finish the new guide roller for the mill and make some sawdust!

Home-built bandsaw mill
2004 Kubota M110 with LA1301 loader

Ianab

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ga Mtn Man

Those should be a good test for the new guide rollers.  We are, of course, expecting pics of the new guides.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

scully

I love those kind of deals ! I see some nice boards there !
I bleed orange  .

Chuck White

Nice lookin' load of logs you have there MSSawmill!

Well worth the deal!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!