iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mother's Day

Started by thecfarm, May 12, 2013, 07:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's on the Forestry Forum. This is your day,enjoy it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

smiley_clapping smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_wavy smiley_roller smiley_flipping smiley_bounce smiley_hollywood_cool pinkie_invert smiley_really_happy smiley happysmiley smiley_grin smiley_beertoast smiley_thumbsup_grin smiley_thumbsup ;) :)
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

sawguy21

Mom left us 9 years ago. I made sure I never missed talking to her or better yet visiting on this day.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Roxie

We celebrated Mother's Day last Sunday when both son's, their wives, and all five grand children came for a picnic.  Cowboy Bob has to have a "procedure" tomorrow and is only permitted liquids today. 

Today, both son's called, and I spoke with all the children on the phone.  Being a mom and granma has been the most rewarding experience of my life.   :)

Say when

Shotgun

Happy Mother's Day, Roxie.  Glad you could share your celebration last weekend with your family. 

We too celebrated last weekend by meeting our first great-grand son for the first time. It was really neat.  That won't happen often. Then calls today from both our children.

By the way, I'm having the same "procedure" (I bet) tomorrow that CB Bob will be enjoying. Hope all goes well for him.  I can imagine that he's having fun today, as well.   :D

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

sawguy21

Karen's  son called this morning which pleased her no end. He never acknowledged Mother's Day or Father's day which bothered her even though his parents knew he loved  them. He now has a daughter and a step daughter so obviously his perspective has changed. His dad passed last September, maybe he now realizes that they won't be here forever.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!