iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trade

Started by Sixacresand, May 10, 2013, 08:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Just traded 16 2x8's 8 feet long for 6 Wednesday night church suppers.  A double win for me:  Milling and eating.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Gasawyer

Sounds like a good trade to me!
Woodmizer LT-40hdd super hyd.,Lucas 618,Lucas 823dsm,Alaskian chainsaw mill 6',many chainsaws large and small,NH L555 skidsteer, Int. TD-9,JD500 backhoe, and International grapple truck.

Chuck White

Sounds like a good deal to me! digin1
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Hard to beat, or even turn down a deal like this! 8)   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Milling and Food......that's what its all about.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Happycamper

Will get my trade later this summer in organic chickens for the freezer, also 2 X 6 douglas fir trade.
                                       Jim
Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

petefrom bearswamp

You will get fat eating all that good church chow!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

bandmiller2

With rural folks boards are as good as cash and no sales tax. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

WDH

Bon appetit  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

What time is supper. :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Dewey

Bartering is Kool  I try to all the time.....  I had an order of Cedar for a Resort on the Coast of Maine  . Part of the deal was two Nights in a Condo...I also Am installing a 4 sided planer I have a builder that is ging to construct my building in trade for Cedar down the road. !!! 8)

Thank You Sponsors!