iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logging Indian Style

Started by ianoz, May 09, 2013, 10:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianoz

Hi ,My First post .I am in Australia ,My dad used to be in logging here .
I saw this on You Tube ,Thought it may be of interest here .

http://youtu.be/T9cjzrvUfVM

Cedarman

We have our gas guzzlers, looks like they have their hay burners.  From the way the ears were flapping, that big fellow might be overheating like some of my stuff does once in a while.
Neat video.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

1270d

WmFritz

Nice first post... Welcome to The Forestry Forum ianoz.  8)

They might get a little more work done if they'd rig up some hydraulics and a fel to that thing.  ;D I'm curious about the chain around the legs. Wondering if its for traction in the mud like my tractor has. :D :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

mad murdock

Welcome to the forestry forum ianoz, cool video. Makes me appreciate my skidder even more.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

harrymontana

looks pretty ecological friendly.
everything on hardwood

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum,    ianoz.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

saltydog

And worst case....You could feed your whole village with the old broke down equipment.I like the custom paint on the log truck.Welcome!
Proud to be a self employed logger.just me my Treefarmer forwader Ford f600 truck 2186 Jonsereds 385 and 390 husky and several 372s a couple 2171s one 2156  one stihl 066  Hudson bandmill Farquhar 56"cat powered mill.and five kids one wife.

Stu in Tokyo

Quote from: harrymontana on May 11, 2013, 01:13:57 PM
looks pretty ecological friendly.

As long as you are not an elephant!  :D
My adventures in Tokyo can be found > HERE < and my YouTube Channel is > HERE <
Cheers!

ianoz

Thanks for the welcome Guys .

Thank You Sponsors!