popular at the Hamburg show

Started by Tam-i-am, May 08, 2013, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

This year we bought one of those movie theater popcorn poppers for the shows.  The smell of warm buttery popcorn is hard to pass by.  But that was not what people were interested in.

The sound of equipment starting up always brings people running.  But that was not what people were interested in.

This year Kevin brought bench legs.  Yes, bench legs.  Not a bench - just the legs.  Norwood who was next door gave him a slab and a bench was made.  These legs are different than the ones we gave Jeff at the Pig Roast last year.
Kevin wanted them to match the firepit he made last year. 

Kevin ended up taking a bunch of orders for these bench legs.  We might have to start another product line. :D
These are the galvanized legs.

This is the bench he made for home.

Benches with the firepit.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

I hope to see, popular at the Bangor show.  ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

you're welcome to come and sit on the benches, eat popcorn and talk to Alissa from Axewomen.
And I am having another up and coming star in my booth.  Loyce is going to be the star of an upcoming Logrite video.
So you should get her autograph now  ;D

r.man

Those look like a good design. Shouldn't they have a cutsey name?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Tam-i-am

pnyberg

No longer milling

Tam-i-am

Someone's thinking!  ;)

Peter - you are close enough that you can come and see the one at the shop.  It is 10 ft long and made with a 12" X 8" piece of oak. 

All the others have had 4" slabs on them.

pnyberg

I may have a reason come visit sometime this summer.  I have a sawmill enhancement project I'm thinking of.  It was inspired by the video of the Firewoodinator rolling logs into position using a capstan winch.  I think I've found the winch, but getting it mounted to the mill may require some metal fabrication that's beyond my abilities.

--Peter
No longer milling