iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

South African Mastif

Started by lowpolyjoe, May 07, 2013, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

cntryby

Aw man, so sorry for your situation Joe. Just give him as much love as ya can, as you know they just live for our love. The little things that make them so happy. Best wishes for you.
Grey haired riders didn't get that way from pure luck.

kensfarm

Sometime all you can do is love them even more..  best wishes for Thor.. and you and the Mrs.     

thecfarm

That is so sad to hear. I lost my little Boo-Boo to cancer. We never really had a chance to say good bye to him. But we was there when the vet did her thing.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

lowpolyjoe

Thanks everybody.  Thor had his first chemotherapy treatment yesterday plus steroid pills.  Hope he sticks around for a while.

CFarm, I remember your thread about Boo-Boo.  Very sad  :(.    When I first met my wife she had a great dog - Nova Scotia Dock Tolling Retriever mix.  One night, out of the blue, he wouldn't eat and could barely walk.  We took him to the emergency vet.  They said he had a huge cancerous tumor in his abdomen that had ruptured.  They said even with the most invasive and aggressive surgery and treatment he would only live another few weeks and have a poor quality of life.  We had to say goodbye on the spot.  Absolutely horrible. 

coxy

sorry to hear about this Joe      i said i would never have pets again but after a month  with out them i have 2 more

Raider Bill

Quote from: coxy on February 03, 2016, 07:45:23 AM
sorry to hear about this Joe      i said i would never have pets again but after a month  with out them i have 2 more

I said the same thing a year ago last October when I had to put my little Tica down for cancer. She was licking my tears as the Vet did the deed.

Then out of the blue the following February [1 year ago] along came a little 5 week old Lady that really needed a home bad and wanted to ride motorcycles. ;D

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!