Sponsors:

madogs

Started by Jeff, April 22, 2004, 05:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

These are madogs.

Sydney, Juno, Scooter

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

J_T

Ok Jeff what you do to make em mad  ??? Take their treats away :(
Jim Holloway

SwampDonkey

Shame on you taunting those poor puppies with treats. :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Tammy was eating a potato chip

SwampDonkey

Reminds me when the diesel locomotive used to pass by grandfathers house. His english cocker spaniels would all take to howling when the  train whistle went off at the crossings. Didn't matter, night or day. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

rebocardo

That sort of looks like a Malamute, is it? I had one a few years ago, 110 pounds and all fur and teeth  ... when he was out I never had to worry about Sunday vistors! :-D

Jeff

Nope, she's a husky and she aint got a cross bone in her body. She would help ya carry stuff out. :D

Haytrader

Looks like she would like to share the chip.

:)
Haytrader

Jonas

My neighbors had a Husky once.  Got to be a pretty big fellow and they kept him chained out in the back yard.  We don't do that, and our dogs join the family as almost equal members.  When dogs are chained and left to themselves they sometimes get mean.  The neighbors Husky did.  
One day the man's wife happened to be looking out the window and saw her pet cat get too close to the chained dog who killed it and ate the still warm body.  
The neighbors got rid of the dog.  :o

D._Frederick

Jeff,

How is Sidney doing, wasn't he sick a while back? Our Aussie likes to show her teeth to.

whitepe

Scooter is king of the hill.  One better not
tangle with that man killer  ;) ;D

Our dog almost licked a delivery man to death once  :D

Becky saw a miniature daschund at the baseball
game the other day.  She wanted one.
I had to put my foot down and stop her erratic thinking.  :o
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

OneWithWood

Really, Perry, you did the right thing.  Those mini hotdogs are easy to loose, especially if you have shag carpet! ;D

Uh, Jeff, those dogs look like the kind that would lick the BBQ sauce right off a man's fingers.  Feed 'em well before the piggy roast! :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

Sydney is doing pretty well for a 15 year old Aussie. He had some trouble this winter but the spring has given him a new lease. I'm afraid that his time is getting short. He doesn't hear much anymore but compensates by laying across every doorway so he don't miss you.

WWO, I believe in saving money and plan on using the dogs for napkins. ;D

oldsaw-addict

QuoteWWO, I believe in saving money and plan on using the dogs for napkins. ;D

:D :D :D Good one Jeff, I like the idea, savin money is easy with a dog or 2 or 3 around to lick your fingers for ya. sure, just put your hands down there under the table and wait for em to come by and start cleaning em off for you.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

beenthere

Years back we were invited to the neighbors for dinner. When the serving dishes were empty or close to it, they set them on the floor for the dog to lick 'clean'. Then the plates were set on the floor to be licked.  8)

Had the strange feeling that these neighbors also saved on dish soap and dishwashing time too. Just didn't feel too comfortable going back there for dinner. We invited them to our house after that.   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!