iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Splitter on the Market Soon

Started by jedc43, May 04, 2013, 06:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedc43

Hey ,

There is a new splitter comming to your nearby Tractor Supply Store...The company name is Dirty Hand Tools...Look it up

Al_Smith

Now I'm not trying to start a ruckus here but let me tell you a little something .

The guy that owns that site would immediately  ban people at one time who posted links to another site or even mentioned another site in a casual conversation .I say what he soweth so should he reap .2 cents worth on that matter . ;)

jedc43

Quote from: Al_Smith on May 04, 2013, 06:35:39 PM
Now I'm not trying to start a ruckus here but let me tell you a little something .

The guy that owns that site would immediately  ban people at one time who posted links to another site or even mentioned another site in a casual conversation .I say what he soweth so should he reap .2 cents worth on that matter . ;)
??????????????...please explain what I did wrong...Trying to let everyone know about a new splitter comming to Tractor Supply...If  I did something that was wrong please clarify so I can correct it...

Al_Smith

It wasn't TSC it was the site you linked to .Now this is not my site so it really isn't my call I was just saying what that site has done in the past .

Now I'm not chastising you just explaining how that site has been rather nit picky about other sites being mentioned on his so I don't feel if the guy feels that way a person shouldn't allow him to be shown elsewhere via link . What's good for the goose is good for the gander  or at least that's what grandma used to say . :)

mometal77

I was banned... i was told it is called "hot-linking" i wrote them saying my dog chases his own tail what do you mean about all that. I got no response back. :)
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Al_Smith

You are just one example of probabley thousands which is why I made my comment .

As far as I'm concerned anybody who thinks they control the internet the way that gent does doesn't deserve special favored status  .Again my comments were not directed at the OP .

sawguy21

1200 bucks is pretty cheap for a 27 ton splitter. The engine although branded Kohler is made in China, I suspect the rest of the components are as well. As far as that other site goes, I got kicked off with no explanation. Didn't hurt my feelings, far too much flaming for my taste.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Al_Smith

Hmm I have to kind of wonder exactly who DHT is .Tell him it's not cool to pay sponsor fee on one site then blitz all the others trying to get free advertisment .

I kinda think I've seen this stuff before .  ;)What he doesn't know is every hit on that site costs him money because that site is in it for the long green .If he doesn't know already given enough time he certainly will . :D 8)

Al_Smith

Thank You Sponsors!