iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trick 562xp Custom Dawgz

Started by MakitaCS, May 03, 2013, 08:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MakitaCS

Been helping Nate with this model's cheezy dawgz. He better get ready for the onslaught  ;D

Hot Ported 562's need only apply  ;D

CHEVYTOWN13

ladylake

I'd sure never put anything that big and heavy one one of my saws.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

thecfarm

That wiil scare any tree or piece of wood you walk up to. There for awhile saws was coming with just smoth dogs. I brought a Husky and the dealer tired to tell me I did not need the ones with teeth. He was kinda of a know it all by the book guy. I asked him who was buying the saw? And if you won't put the ones on with teeth I will find someone that will.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

NCFarmboy

As ususal from ctown real nice work. 
Shep
Lots & Lots of Saws

sawguy21

Who is going to be using it, an NFL linebacker? :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

John Mc

Quote from: thecfarm on May 04, 2013, 10:55:30 PM
...There for awhile saws was coming with just smoth dogs. I brought a Husky and the dealer tired to tell me I did not need the ones with teeth. He was kinda of a know it all by the book guy. I asked him who was buying the saw? And if you won't put the ones on with teeth I will find someone that will.

I took the dogs off of one of my saws and put the smooth bumper on. For what I'm using that saw for, I like better that way.  I use the saw for limbing and bucking smaller wood. The dogs just slowed me down for that sort of cutting.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

MakitaCS

The world is turning just fine  :)

The pro's far outweigh the con's, no pun intended!!!!!

They are no bigger than a 7900 set, they are only a few ounces, holes can always be drilled to reduce the weight, they'll reduce the pinch that the chain sometimes goes through with thick bark. No biggie, the project will go on...

I'll post a vid of them working on some gnarly bark when I get a chance.
CHEVYTOWN13

John Mc

Hey, I wasn't knocking dogs, it's just that they re not needed in every application.

Besides, sometimes you take on a project like that just because you can (and it's fun)!
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!