iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

She was at the first shoot out 13 yrs ago!

Started by Husband, May 02, 2013, 04:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Husband

Just had to share this with you all. 8)
When Kerris and I first made it to the USA we done a shoot out in Bangor Maine. (the first one)
Kerris was pregnant with our first child...well if you go to this link you will see her in action on my mill 13yrs later. https://www.facebook.com/PetersonSawmills?ref=stream
Very proud that she has taken to going to work with me for her pocket money, she manged to cut 2600bft in 8hrs with a bit of help from me of course. ;D
I had to tail out the bigger pieces....go figure. :o
Husband..aka DAD...aka Chris

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

dboyt

Hi, Chris.  Great to hear from you & see the photos.  Can't believe it's been that log.  Would love to see you at the Shoot Out at the Paul Bunyan show this year!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

bandmiller2

Chris,I remember watching her,as dboyt said "has it been that long?" Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Husband

Yep  we are all getting on I am afraid... :-\
Was good seeing her working for her money instead of giving me the puppy eyes look. It was amazing how many people said she looked liked Kerris....she was wearing her jeans maybe it was them they noticed ;D  actually, she wears alot of Mums things  :D
I would love to do some more shoot outs, they are fun, and its nice being among people of the same interest. (and to show them young fellas us oldies can still match it with them).  Just gets harder to go every where as you can imagine, only one of me....but we all will catch up soon, I really want to come to one of them pig roast meals, they look good!!!
Till then, all take care.
Chris

dboyt

So... if we have a pig roast at the Shoot-out, will you come?  I can arrange that.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Thank You Sponsors!