iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chain for my Stihl .056 magnum

Started by hyper2, April 28, 2013, 05:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyper2

Hi,  I am having trouble locating a chain for my Stihl 056 Magnum chainsaw.  It currently has an .063, 3/8 full skip chain with 95 drivers.  Thinking that I may have to have one made up as I can't seem to find one to match all the specs on the internet.

Thanks, John

hyper2

On remeasuring for my pitch I realized that it is just about 13/16 which I believe would come out to a.404 pitch in which case I have found a match in Oregon's 68jx095g or Stihl's 46rsfk.  Thanks for looking.

John

JohnG28

The bar you have should say somewhere on it what pitch, gauge, and drive link count it is.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Al_Smith

If you can't find one locally you can always order one from Baileys who are a sponser here .Depending on where you live about 3 days for delivery .

Now if you have a plan of surfing flea bay quite frankly they usually fetch more plus they gouge you for shipping so it's really no bargain. It seems people have no idea what stuff costs which is why flea bay is not the great deal it once was .

Thank You Sponsors!