iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Login

Started by bandmiller2, April 14, 2013, 08:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

Has something changed, seems I have to login everytime I come on the forum even if I chose forever,or is it on my end. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

customsawyer

I think it is on your end. I don't have that trouble.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WH_Conley

Make sure your login time is set "forever".
Bill

jcbrotz

Is your history being deleted/cleared?
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

millwright

I haven't had any problems.

hamish

I am having the same issue on one computer, and not on the other.
Norwood ML26, Jonsered 2152, Husqvarna 353, 346,555,372,576

Al_Smith

If you have the 'puter set for automatic scan it will often delete your automatic log ons .Mine is not but Mrs Smith seems to like to do scans and then I have to relog onto every site and it usually takes two days in a row before it stays .

Ianab

Some security software will delete browser "Cookies". These are little files on your system that identify your PC to the Forum server. Without the cookie you will need to sign in again each visit.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Meadows Miller

Gday

Im having a similar issue and have been for awhile I need to login twice sometimes as it comes up password incorrect i punch in the same password and im in i did change the password some time ago  :) :)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

SwampDonkey

I've had this issue for a long time.

However, I just solved it this morning. In Firefox, under Tools/Privacy/Exceptions (beside Accept cookies from sites). I had an exception for the Forestry Forum set to 'This session'. Every time the browser closed it deleted the cookie. The cookie thing is what Jeff and others kept telling me. I understood that part, but didn't realize this exception entry was there or what it did until this morning.

Mystery solved for me. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Wenrich

I had that problem for awhile a couple of years ago.  I think I was using Firefox.  I changed over to Google Chrome and things improved.  At least, I think that was the fix. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

SwampDonkey

I don't call it a fault of Firefox. In order for that entry to have been made I made it. But time passes and one forgets what one does sometimes or why they done it. ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!