iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill Sheds

Started by Tee, April 11, 2013, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

I was wondering if some of you that have some type of building specifically for your mill would tell a little about them. And maybe a picture of them. Info such as size, configuration, if you were to build again, what you would do different if anything. I'd like to build one and have seen a couple I really like but just wanted more thoughts.
I can say my first thoughts are easy end access for obvious work and getting the mill in and out to remain mobile. And I've come to the conclusion I want this structure separate from any other in case of fire as wwsjr unfortunately had happen recently.

Magicman

I would recommend that you click on the "Search" button above and do a search using sheds and sawmill sheds.  That will take you to many pictures and designs for sheds.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tee

Thanks MM. Should have taken my own suggestion from yesterday. That took me right to an abbundance of info.

Thank You Sponsors!