iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gotta figure out what to do with these.

Started by hackberry jake, April 10, 2013, 09:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

Im sure I can figure out some way to incorporate these into this

I am carrying all the lumber and slabs at the moment. I have 7 of the roller tables all together.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

hackberry jake

I'll give ya three of em if ya wanna drive up here  ;D
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

mrcaptainbob

May not be feasible to use for the saw dust ;D, but it would be great for getting rid of the first-cuts. Space them apart and you can get those offs flyin' out that cabin!

pyrocasto

You know Jake, I picked up 3 sets of those myself thinking I would use them everywhere, and after 1.5 years I havent used the first one yet.  :D I'm gonna put one set behind the mill to pull boards back on to, but other than that in my limited space I dont have a good use for them yet.

clww

There was a warehouse in the area that was closing shop about 6-8 years ago. I paid $50 total for nine sets of those that had 16 rollers on each, five foot length, plus I also got six "accordion" roller sets that go from seven feet (closed) to 25 feet (open). Took me two trips in my truck to haul them to the house. Guy didn't know what he had. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mesquite buckeye

Run your hands across them real quick like and watch them spin. Cool. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Seaman

My wife says she ain't drivin to Ark, but she might be persuaded to drive to Hendersonville! ;D
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Thank You Sponsors!