iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by 00 saw, April 08, 2013, 09:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

00 saw

I have been lurking for while and decided to stepup.   I enjoy the site and all the information that is shared here.  I have a 00frick to set-up and plan to get that done later in the year.  anyway hello to all.

reride82

Hello 00 saw,

welcome to the forum and I look forward to watching your mill take shape. Its good to hear of another circle mill reincarnated.  8)

Levi
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
We'll look forward to your upcoming project.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

scully

Welcome ! I am no body but I love it here these guys realy know their stuff !
I bleed orange  .

brb

Welcome aboard! Happy to hear of another with the circle saw fever!
Brian

sumday

Welcome to the Forum. If you haven't already, be sure to check out the thread titled "circle sawmill journey" . Pretty amazing! 

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, 00 saw.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

Another lurker steps up to the plate. ;D Welcome 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

slider

welcome OO i see you are not far from pine mountain
al glenn

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

dgdrls

00 saw, welcome to the FF,
care to share any photo's?

best
DGDrls

schakey

Quote from: scully on April 08, 2013, 10:05:36 PM
Welcome ! I am no body but I love it here these guys realy know their stuff !
smiley_speechless,no you are a member of the World's greatest forum! smiley_thumbsup
And everyone is important to us. ;)
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

dboyt

00, welcome to the forum.  I got my start on a brand new Bell Saw (in1978).  Amazing that some people think it is an "antique", now-- but the same has been said of me, though I think the saw is in better shape.  What other equipment do you use around the sawmill?  Keep us posted on the progress!

Scully, I enjoy your posts!  Keep 'em coming!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

MAI

00 Welcome to the FF.  The members are great.  Knowledge, experience and humor.  Have a great day.

SPD748

A 00 Frick you say? As it happens, I'm partial to the big round blades as well! Welcome aboard smiley_wavy

-lee
Frick 0 Handset - A continuing project dedicated to my Dad.

410 Deere, 240 Massey... I really need a rough terrain forklift :)

Sawing Since 1-19-2013 @ 3:30 pm
Serving Since 2002
"Some police officers give tickets, some gave all."

millwright

Welcome to the forum; you'll learn a lot here.

Andy White

00  Welcom to the FF. Best place in Cyberspace! The members here will help in any aspects of building, buying or running a mill. You will have a Great time here.    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

RALFF

Welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot and enjoy yourself doing it.
Joe

dukndog

WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

SAnVA

Welcome to the forum and good luck to you!

thecfarm

00 saw,welcome to the forum. 00 frick? How did you come to having it? ever been around a mill before?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gasawyer

Welcome to the forum 00 saw!
Woodmizer LT-40hdd super hyd.,Lucas 618,Lucas 823dsm,Alaskian chainsaw mill 6',many chainsaws large and small,NH L555 skidsteer, Int. TD-9,JD500 backhoe, and International grapple truck.

justallan1

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, 00 Saw.
Allan

00 saw

thanks for welcome everyone. 

slider   yes I am near Pine Mountain.

dgdrls      I will post some photos when it starts to come together.

how I came by this mill was from an uncle that set it up about 30 years ago.  he always talked about getting a sawmill as far back as I can  remember.  when he past away my aunt told  me that i could have it.  I have help run this mill plenty of hours but was not in on the set up. I made some very detailed drawings of everything so I am sure  I can get  it back together.  a Detroit 4 71 came with it  along with an edger and a vance 57 planer mill.  all just stuff he  enjoyed playing with.   I am more comfortable around the 00 frick sawmill than I am around this Samsung note that I am using right now......

ddcuning

Look forward to pictures and details 00 Saw!

Dave C
We're debt free!!! - Dave C, Nov 2015

Thank You Sponsors!