iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Do I win a prize?????

Started by lyle niemi, April 06, 2013, 07:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

For hitting my first nail today...lol

Tee

That looks just like my prize winning first which hasn't been that long ago. Look how smooth that cut is on the left of the nail then....
That's the first thing I noticed. Took me a minute to figure out what caused it. I still have my prize winning pieces.

customdave

No prize! for your first one lyle, just surprize  ;D , @ least thats what I got :D. Play safe....

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

mesquite buckeye

The prize is you get to put on a brand new blade. Second prize is you find another nail. The booby prize is when you find big steel, a rock, or concrete. One day I found a whole pan trap inside a log.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

bandmiller2

Lyle the event is its own reward,soft steel nails usally not a problem,outher stuff mayby. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

macpower

Welcome to the world of metal detecting!
Purveyor of Stihl chain saws.
Thomas 6013 Band Mill, Kubota L3400DT, Fransgard V3004, 2 lazy horses and a red heeler

slider

last saturday i found 8 of those in one log .it was a bit taxing .
al glenn

bama20a

Will talk about a prize when youhit the backstop. :D
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

Magicman

Here's your sign prize.   ;D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I hit a baed of nails similar to Magic's pic last Thursday. The nails were the old cut steel nails.
those nails managed to turn every tooth to a 90° angle. I wrote a note on that blade to Lee in Georgia and asked him if this blade was under warranty.  :o

Yeeth sticking straight up in the air.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on April 07, 2013, 01:58:36 PMYeeth sticking straight up in the air.
Your Yeeth yare Yugly.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dboyt

I see you're a senior member with over 500 posts... so how many logs do you figure you cut before this one?  Seems to me, you've got some catching up to do.  This is my biggest find, so far-- a 3/8" anchor bolt in a nice walnut log.

Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on April 07, 2013, 02:09:02 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on April 07, 2013, 01:58:36 PMYeeth sticking straight up in the air.
Your Yeeth yare Yugly.   :D

:D :D :D :D :D I didn't notice....the Y is beside the T on the keyboard.  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!