iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Four Year Plan is Finished

Started by Sawdust Lover, March 30, 2013, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

mikeb1079

that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

Chuck White

Beautiful setup you've got there Sawdust Lover.  smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

scully

with that I couldnot wait to start my day and I would have a hard time comeing in for the evening ! Just perfect !
I bleed orange  .

Old Wood Whacker

It really doesn't get much better than this. I'm just starting my project, and this makes for a great template. The ultimate wood whacker's man cave. :)

Sawdust Lover

Quote from: stefan on March 31, 2013, 02:57:27 AM
Very,very nice looking! And a "sun-powerd" kiln aswell.
How long does it take you to dry a stack of boards, roughly, if you dont mind me asking?
If the weather is good I can dry 2000 feet of 1" cherry in about a month. Winter time has been much slower. I haven't used it yet in the summer but it looks like it will work great. I'm guessing 130 deg and up.

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

MEMountainMan

I'd be proud to say I got that much accomplished in four years, just plain awesome!!!!
LT15 30 feet cap., John Deere 850 tractor with a loader bucket and backhoe, John Deere 1010 dozer. some husky saws, a 5ft Logrite cant hook, a 3ft mill special, and a 30" hookaroon. A shop full of tools and 108 acres of trees to make things out of.  Done building homes for others now it's my turn

Tree Feller

That is really impressive, both the buildings and the stock inside. Congrats on having the patience and determination to stick with your plan. The end result is awesome.
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

xlogger

Great looking job there, one day I'm stopping by and comparing notes on our mills.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

54Dutchman

Looks great 8) 8) I am still in the planning stage :P ;D

dboyt

Outstanding!  So what's your new 4-year plan?
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

mad murdock

That looks like one well thought out, laid out and executed plan 8) 8) Very tidy and some very nice slabs and lumber there!  Got any pics of your mill setup?
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Sawdust Lover

Quote from: dboyt on April 01, 2013, 08:05:49 AM
Outstanding!  So what's your new 4-year plan?
Buying a Lucas slabber and building a building for it. And one more storage building for the Lucas slabs. Thanks for all the comments. I will say I've been watching this forum for a few years and have got most of my drive from different posts on here. I thank everyone on the forestry forum for there ideas and comments I have read. This is what the forum can create. 1 person, 1 sawmill, 1 dream and one heck of a forum.

sumday

Sawdust Lover, I was just browsing CL and saw your listing. More beautiful wood pics. Really admiring your efforts!

rambo

Wow you have talent!!! I think that should be in a magazine. :laugh:

Thank You Sponsors!