iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Part Three And Final Of My Trip

Started by Autocar, March 29, 2013, 06:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

My 2001 F350 has been a good truck but with the age I went though it changed transmission fuild and filter, new tires ect. I ran I-75 down to Florida I was north of Calhoun Georgia heard a noise then felt something in the steering wheel. I pulled off the road and everything looked fine but just didn't feel right. I  got to the road side rest and jacked the drivers front wheel up only to find out the bearings in the hub were gone and the wheel would wobble back and fourth. It was five in the afternoon and I looked on the GPS got a few numbers and made a few calls located a hub and they ran it out to the rest area. I had replaced both hubs two years ago had already changed the right side because it had went out. I felt darn lucky to find one at five thirty on a Friday night and then have them  bring it to me also. I pulled the old one off and two hours later was headed south again. Got to my location and a day running wash board roads I went to back up and the accelerator went dead and all the gages were dead. Found a blown ten amp fuse replaced it and away I went,  went to back up again and blew it again got under the truck and finaly figured out the scocket for the trailer back up light wire was shorted out. Then the electric windows wouldn't work I finaly got them up but so far not real sure whats going on with them. Again the folks from the south showed what kind of folks they are Iam planing on sending a thankyou card to the parts store it surley was appreciate.
Bill

LAZERDAN

The good folks at the parts store don't get thank yous to often, it would be a good gesture.  I'm sure a e-mail would suffice 

Thank You Sponsors!