iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

black's creek firewood processor

Started by northern2bodies, March 29, 2013, 09:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northern2bodies

i was reading up on past posts of this machine and kind of funny that i bought 1 last year before reading on it here.
i can tell you for the price this little machine gives its bang for the price
i can do  3 face cds/hr no trouble at all and its cheap to run(8 cds to a honda 13hp gas tank,about 1gal.)
for wood size it will take up to 16 in but it needs to be really round with no bumps.i have put logs up to 20 ft long on it in the 8-12in and it has no trouble lifting the bigger logs too.
mine has a longer deck(11ft.) and an ajustable 4 way with a wider long lift,priced at 12000 can. it makes it a great little machine for someone does a few hundred cds a yr
pro-logger in both hard and soft woods

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum
How about some pics of the processor in action?

We like pics... :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

r.man

Looked it up and it certainly looked good for an extremely small machine. Noticed that on the larger machine they use rollers to move the log lengthwise and during the demonstration the operator had to nudge it along more than once. The rubber belt on the smaller machine seemed to work better. There did seem to be a wait for the splitter to cycle on the smaller machine but such is the price of economy.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Thank You Sponsors!