iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

nice to have good neighbors

Started by redbeard, March 29, 2013, 02:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

http://www.king5.com/home/35-homes-evacuated-near-Whidbey-Island-landslide-200419841.html  haven't been able to check it out yet they have it blocked off pretty good. Lots of issues going on with insurance and total loss of property. Home owners involved in slide are staying with neighbors and they are really rallying to help each other
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Magicman

I am glad to hear that you were out of the area.     :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I just can not imagine something like that,even though I've been seeing it on the news. Good luck to all that is impacted by this mess.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ND rancher

Glad to see all is well with you! Things looked bad on the news,is it better or worse than they show?
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

clww

Glad to hear that you're doing okay. Be careful over there.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!