Sponsors:

post pic test

Started by woodweasel, March 22, 2013, 10:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodweasel

Mooseherder

I'd say Successful on Both accounts. :)

pineywoods

Dang, you pass the pic test with flying colors  8) More  ;D  That is one nice chest...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

WDH

I love the way the colors flow in that chest!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Now you are teasing us. Got more?  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

clww

Blanket chest? Looks incredibly beautiful, too! ;)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

If you have a granddaughter, she will have an outstanding lifelong treasure from her grandpa.
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

isawlogs

I would give an A on that test. Ya would of got an A+ had you wrote something about it  ;D   Nice how colours stand out  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!