iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Only 50 more....

Started by Woodhauler, March 06, 2013, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Till  i'm 100yrs old! Turned 50 today! Still look 25 :D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Chuck White

Happy birthday!

And many more!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

50? and look 25?  Oh, wait, Maine, cold does preserve the old stuff. 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Happycamper

If you run fast you might catch me. Happy Birthday.
                                  Jim
Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

ChopperDan

550xpg
562xp
Makita 6421 converted to 7900 X2
Hd SuperSpitter

rbhunter

"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Woodhauler

Got my aarp card in the mail today! :D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

:D  There is a good place to use up your spare funds. Watch out for that bunch.  ;)

They have a way to make you think that you can't live without them.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Den Socling

Hey the best is yet to come. They gave me a "Senior pass" to federal parks. I just smile, hold up my card and get in for free.  ;D Happy birthday.

Thank You Sponsors!