iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I saw this on a friends Facebook page. NICE chainsawed, log Bench!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, March 04, 2013, 12:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jay C. White Cloud

"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

lowpolyjoe

Awesome!

Just needs to drill out some cup holders in the arm rest  :D

Tim Lea

drobertson

Nice work for sure, nice precise cuts, one of the better ones I have seen, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Peter Drouin

Nice work, I wonder how much I guy could sell that for?
3 4 hundred maybe :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Lud

Nice lookin' seating.   Might be beneficial to cut some drain holes and slots on the bottom for the skidsteer forks when you wan to move it. :D :D
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on March 04, 2013, 07:35:42 PM
Did your friend do that great work?

No, a lady sent him a pic wanting an estimate on what it would cost her. He called me.....I hung up on him.

isawlogs

You hung up on him,  :-\  Big challenge there is finding the crooked log.  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Okrafarmer

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on March 04, 2013, 08:00:51 PM
Quote from: thecfarm on March 04, 2013, 07:35:42 PM
Did your friend do that great work?

No, a lady sent him a pic wanting an estimate on what it would cost her. He called me.....I hung up on him.

:o

What? YOU hung up on him? How rude! You should have told him you could do something like that for $2,000.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Tim Lea

LOL to funny..Funny how your mind can be changed when $$$$ come it to the game .. ;D

terrifictimbersllc

Wow that's cool.  Looks like it could be made with a swing mill if everything were out of adjustment.  :D
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Ianab

Hows this one?

It's 50 thousand year old swamp kauri. If I remember right the price tag was ~$30,000  ::)
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: isawlogs on March 05, 2013, 02:42:36 PM
You hung up on him,  :-\  Big challenge there is finding the crooked log.  :D

That would be all of ours in AZ. :o :'(
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

samandothers

Really neat Benches.  I would hate to have to move them around!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on March 07, 2013, 09:01:33 PM
Might not be too comfortable to take a nap on  :).

Get ya belly full of Catfish and Grits Puppies and you'd be surprised how good of a nap you could take on that bench.  ;D

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Rob Bocik

That is not an easy cut there. Whoever cut this knows his/her tool well. Or has some kind of steady rig. I have a Euc.log mamma wants me to cut like this. I have been looking at it for 6 months trying to work out how to go at it.

Thank You Sponsors!