iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Installed Rockler Workbench Casters

Started by Brad_bb, February 28, 2013, 01:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

Someone put this table out by the curb in my old neighborhood last year.  I rescued it and have been using it as an assembly table.  It was built using some type of pneumatic T shaped pins and SYP.  Looking at the construction and pins used, I suspect it was build by someone who made pallets, but they did have some skills as it's made pretty well.  I added height to the legs, added heavier duty adjustable feet, and Rockler Workbench Casters.
http://youtu.be/9USU3VN1__0
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This was a very good post Brad. A great idea.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

Nice recovery Brad,  good idea on the extension as well.  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 28, 2013, 09:05:15 PM
Nice cap, too  :D.

I never noticed the cap......which means I WAS LISTENING to the teacher.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

jueston

sounds like an interesting project, i look forward to following your progress....  popcorn_smiley

woodsteach

good job on the video as well as the project.
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

Rooster

Nice Job!

Looking forward to more videos!

oh, by the way...nice hat!

"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

Thank You Sponsors!