iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First time on the road

Started by Jemclimber, February 27, 2013, 03:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemclimber

My trailer is still a work in progress but it sure is nice to be able to move it around to the piles of logs at home. A friend of a friend wanted some ash cut for barn doors so my mill had its first trip on the road to cut for an afternoon. 

lt15

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Moving your mill around to different jobs?

It'$ gonna get wor$e.

Way to go Jem.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

m wood

Nice jem, thats a clean looking set-up
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jemclimber

This was just a favor not really a job. I have enough of my own wood to cut up and don't have enough time to cut for other people. Removing trees pays much better than cutting boards. Plus you can get paid to collect logs, a win, win situation.  I really like collecting different woods and different boards and just can't part with any of this beautiful wood. Some day when I grow up I'm going to make some beautiful furniture. That's my plan anyway.
lt15

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

ArborJake

Quote from: Jemclimber on February 27, 2013, 04:16:16 PM
Removing trees pays much better than cutting boards. Plus you can get paid to collect logs, a win, win situation.  I really like collecting different woods and different boards and just can't part with any of this beautiful wood. Some day when I grow up I'm going to make some beautiful furniture. That's my plan anyway.

Here here !
thick and thin lumber company. qaulity manufacturer of saw dust and slab wood.

schakey

Nice setup.
Growup say_what,not me smiley_devilish smiley_whacko
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

drobertson

Nice rig, jemclimber,  good deeds are not forgotten,   I went through your area two years ago, almost went to niagra falls, wife was'nt with me, so I just could not see it without her,  beautiful area for sure,    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Tree Feller

Quote from: Jemclimber on February 27, 2013, 04:16:16 PM
I really like collecting different woods and different boards and just can't part with any of this beautiful wood.

I understand completely.   :D

That's a nice set-up you have.
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

Thank You Sponsors!